Skip to content
- Having respect for others and ourselves, and accepting the right of others to hold different or opposing views, including listening to others without interrupting.
- Respecting member nations as individual sovereign nations under their own law and custom.
- Acknowledgement of rights, obligations and responsibilities of each Sovereign Nation under their own laws and customs.
3. Caring and sharing
- This is the way we acknowledge each other in all our relationships in dealing with each other as Sovereign First Nations of the northern Basin.
4. Trust and honesty
- Being consistently honest and trustworthy in all we do and say when doing business with other organisations.
5. Accountability and transparency
- Through careful governance we will ensure all our business and administrative activities are accountable and transparent.
6. Ethical leadership
- Following our code of conduct for meetings and gatherings, setting an example for future leaders.